Guest blogging can be an extremely consistent and fast way to build your email list and relationships with the people in your market. Sure, you need to get several things right to get 100+ subscribers from each guest post you write. But the first step is to find a site that accepts guest posts.
This isn’t even trying to be a complete list of sites that accept guest posts. Rather, it’s aiming to be a high-quality list; these are some of the best guest blogging sites you can target.
However, I’m sure I’ve forgotten many.
The Benefits Of Guest Blogging
We all know how effective the guest blogging can be, here are few benefits of guest blogging;
- For getting high quality, targeted and niche specific backlinks
- For driving more targeted traffic to our website
- For increasing our website page rank and search engine rankings for targeted pages and targeted search terms
- For Branding purpose
- For building relationship with other bloggers and to connect with their blog readers
- To show your expertise about a specific topic or for improving your overall writing skills
51+ WordPress Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Here is the ultimate list of popular blogs across different niche’s that accept guest posts.
General Guest Blogging Guidelines
- You should use your best work as guest post
- Don’t submit the same guest post to multiple blog owners
- Don’t send duplicate or guest post with bad English. You should proofread your guest post before sending
- Follow the guidelines of each blogger to increase the chances of your guest post being accepted on their blog
- Don’t send too many emails to a blog owner for any reason and if you must, you need to be very polite in your approach
- You should include self-promotional links in a guest post as per its blog owner guidelines. Each blog owner has its own style of giving credit to guest bloggers for their work.